Adding an Awning to the Rear Slide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding an Awning to the Rear Slide?

We are considering adding a second awning mounted on the rear slide-out of our 370GB.
    Wondering if anyone has gone through the process of adding the second awning when it didn't come that way from the factory?
    Concerned about who to order it from and who re-programs the digital controls?
    Also any experience on using mobile service to do it since we are currently living in the unit.
    Thanks
    John M & Mary M - 2019 Vilano 370GB
    Anthem, AZ & Pagosa Springs, CO

In my control panel, there's an option to choose if I have one awning or two. That leads me to believe that the unit is pre-wired for the second awning. I wouldn't assume that, but I would surely hope so. I've not added the second awning so I can't be of more help than that.

TVS

Comment

Looks like my unit is pre-wired for the second awning. But I don't see any options on the control panel. Perhaps it's Plug and Play when it shows up?
      I called Vanleigh service and was told to call Carefree. That seemed like a pretty funny answer. Not sure how they would know but I haven't actually spoken to them yet.
      Could be I'll be pleasantly surprised.
      Last edited by jcmosher; 04-13-2019, 09:53 AM.
      John M & Mary M - 2019 Vilano 370GB
      Anthem, AZ & Pagosa Springs, CO

Comment

There are different versions of the control panel out there, so I'm unsure if you have what I have - but here are my steps...

(See pics below)
        Press the three sliders button (or some kind of settings/options button)
        Enter "Coach Setup"
        Select "Two Awnings" option

Obviously, your mileage may vary...

Let me know if you found it.

Comment

Working...
        X